PADI SPECIALTY - SEARCH AND RECOVERY
This specialty course is designed to be a safe, supervised introduction to Search & Recovery diving. It consists of 4 open water dives and covers:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of search and recovery diving
- Limited-visibility diving & underwater navigation techniques
- Proper techniques and safety considerations for object location, including the use of various search patterns, lines and reels
- Proper techniques and safety considerations for recovery of objects using various lifting devices
- PADI Search & Recovery Manual
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
- Air Fills
Pre-requisite: PADI Adventures in Diving (AOW) certification or equivalent.
Minimum Age: 12
Class Fee: $149.00
- July 13, 14
- Aug 31, Sept 1
SCUBA Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
Upon completion you will earn the PADI Search & Recovery Diver certification. This course counts toward the Master SCUBA Diver rating. Master SCUBA Diver is the highest non-instructional classification in the PADI system of diver education. For this level of achievement you must have 50 logged dives and hold PADI Rescue Diver certification along with five PADI Specialties.
Return to Classes Page