TUSA X-pert Zoom Z3 Fins
Model No. SF-15
Regular Price: $175.00
The SF-15 X-pert Zoom fin's eye-catching design is causing quite a stir in the diving world! TUSA's production technology combined with principal design by Nature's Wing's developed this unique fin. The split fin is outfitted with an innovative, angled concept. Using the human anatomy as a reference, the SF-15 fin has been designed to provide maximum propulsion with minimum exertion.
27 Tech Reasons
When using a standard flat fin, propulsion is inhibited solely by fault of design. When the leg is completely extended, there remains an angle of 27 degrees between the heel of the foot and the calf of the leg, as shown in the diagram. This 27-degree angle causes 10% of the propulsion that is produced by the kicking motion to be lost. Because the fin is angled below the body during the kick phase, the body is pushed up and forward, instead of straight ahead.
With the SF-15 fin, that 27-degree angle has been incorporated into the fin. This means that when the leg is fully extended, even though the angle exists between the foot and the calf, the fin ends up parallel to the leg. This means that 100% of the energy expended during the kicking phase is directed toward the propulsion of the diver.
- Innovative hydrofoil design produces forward motion (lift) with less effort
- New age elastic material with ridged reinforced double layered construction
- Propeller-fin™ technology and super lightweight design achieve the ultimate performance with less effort
- Angled design for maximum kick efficiency
- TUSA Patented Easy-to-adjust strap features quick release buckles
Available in 3 Colors - Black, Cobalt Blue, and Red. Select size and color at checkout.
[top of page]